- Open: Tuesday to Sunday 10:30 AM – 5:00 PM (the museum closes at sunset in winter).
- We are closed on January 1, April 27, May 21, December 25 and 26.
- The museum is located on the Turfpoort bastion, a 17th century fortification. Due to the many height differences, the museum has limited access for the disabled and wheelchair users.
- It is not allowed to consume your own drinks.
- Dogs are welcome if kept on a leash, bags for excrement are available at the cash register.
- We recommend our video presentations for children from 8 years old.
- We are a no cash museum: we accept payment by PIN, VISA and Mastercard.
- Of course we also accept the Dutch Museum Card