ANBI data Friends of the Dutch Fortress Museum Foundation
Objectives Friends of the Dutch Fortress Museum Foundation
- Raising interest in and letting people experience the history of Dutch Fortress construction, the functioning of fortresses and other durable fortifications, notably the fortress town of Naarden, as part of the New Dutch Waterline, as well as life and work therein.
- providing support to The Dutch Fortress Museum Foundation
The foundation tries to achieve this goal by:
- the raising of funds in order to enable exhibitions of the above-mentioned items in The Dutch Fortress Museum Foundation.
- to cooperate with studies, publications and manifestations that are in line with the objectives of The Dutch Fortress Museum Foundation.
- Name: Friends of the Dutch Fortress Museum Foundation
- Fiscale code SVNVM: 0079.83.864
- Contact details:
- Westwalstraat 6, 1411 PB Naarden
- Info: Friends of the Vestingmuseum
- email: email@example.com
- telephone: +31 (0)35 694 54 59
- Management Board:
- Chairman: vacancy
- Treasurer: Guido van Berkel
- Secretary: Bram v.d. Spelt
- Member: Oscar v.d. Ende
- Reward policy: members of the board fulfil their functions unpaid and without attendance fee.
- Policy plan: The Friends Foundation does not have its own policy plan. The friends join the plans of the museum and support them with an annual project-based financial contribution.
- Annual Report Friends of the Dutch Fortress Museum Foundation 2020: here